Thursday, March 24, 2011

March 16-23

I worked alllll these days. 
Wow.
It was rough and I'm still exhausted from it.  But I learned a few things these last few days...

1.  Nothing grosses me out anymore apparently.  If you knew what I had to do you would die and I'm not going to write out what I did for your sake.  The idea of it was more weird to me that I was doing this than it was at being gross even though it should gross me out.  But I had no problem going to eat lunch right after without a second thought! I'm adapting nicely I'd say!! 

2.  Apparently men over the age 50 think I'm good looking.  Oh! and men that have some type of psychotic or mental disorder and blind men (seriously, he told me I sounded pretty).  So yea, I'm pretty sure since no one my age gives me the time of day, I know that one day when I'm over working and ready to marry for money or just companionship when I've given up hope I'll have no problem finding it with these type of men! bahahaha!!

3.  I still love my job no matter how tired I am or stressful  or scary it is.  But I took a walk today and I was remembering on this exact walk 2 or 3 years ago that I was fantasizing where I'd be at today.  I imagined so many wonderful things and I haven't accomplished all of it at this point.   It's kind of hard to not be where I think I should be at even thought that's unrealistic at this point.  I just know my reality and fantasy will meet one day.  I just need to be patient!!!  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket

Followers